Monday, March 17, 2008

You and yourself

No individual has rights to take away someone's happiness... especially his or her own... Nothing in the world is worth making yourself unhappy...

Love every creature, love the humanity, and love yourself before all of them...
Help everyone just for that feeling you get in return, and help yourself above all the rest...
Treat people well, and treat yourself better...
Bring happiness to as many people that you can, and bring happiness to yourself more than to any of them...

Remember, that you bare the responsibility of taking care of yourself than anyone else... And that’s not being selfish... that's a duty

3 Comments:

Blogger San said...

Inspired by tate...

4:32 AM  
Blogger Tate said...

How can I thank you for this? Just how?
You've done so much for me with your words and your advice.
I've learned so much about myself through you it's amazing.

I always knew I wasn't alone. Now I know for sure.

But now I'm worried also.

What will we write without the pain?

9:26 PM  
Blogger Tate said...

And I just wanted you to know that "Purity" is about YOU. :)

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home